We are only a couple of weeks into the new year and 2015 already seems so far behind. I feel like it’s so easy to get caught up in planning the future without looking back at the past.
Taking a break from the craziness, I’d like to take a minute to pause and reflect on what happened in 2015.
1. I met some amazing people this year and created a few meaningful relationships that I hope will last for a long time. Oh I also met this guy :).
3. I swam my first open water swim race!
4. I traveled to India after six long years of being away. It was incredible seeing family and attending my cousin’s wedding.
5. I went back to Barcelona for the first time after studying-abroad! I’m glad I didn’t forget all of my Spanish 🙂
6. I was able to combine my personal passion of blogging with work and published two blog posts on my research.
What do I plan to do for 2016? Well, I’d love to spend more time on my blog, travel abroad a few times, participate in even more races, and all around have a good time :).